AbleTrend Defines the True Market Support Levels
What is the market’s support level?
Market support level is the price level at which a declining bear market stops going down. Think of support as a price floor that prevents the price of a market from being pushed further downward. As a market approaches support, it tests its support level. If prices reach a support level and stops, then that may indicate there is buying strength in the market. If however, prices breach a proven support level, that usually indicates continued weakness in the market.
Innovation of AbleTrend T2
AbleTrend T2 is a key innovation of AbleSys that detects major support and resistance. AbleTrend users say that they value the T2 the most, never trading against it. As you can see in the above chart, AbleTrend T2 defines the weekly support with blue X and defines the daily support with small blue dots.
The ability to identify a level of support can coincide with a good buying opportunity because this is generally the area where market participants see good value, begin buying and therefore start to push prices higher again.
What a difference you can make with or without AbleTrend T2
You will be happy to see the pullbacks for an emerging uptrend and add more shares. But if you don’t know AbleTrend T2 you might exit with fear at the pullbacks. What a difference you can make with AbleTrend T2.
AbleTrend is an antidote to volatility
Ups and downs in the market make many investors anxious. AbleTrends Industry Sector Monitor helps you smoothly navigate the market’s volatility by finding the emerging uptrend sectors. Say goodbye to vague predictions from market gurus. Own your own objective roadmap and compass for your trading, that’s AbleTrend.
Take an AbleTrend trial today, you will generate AbleTrend Fresh Sweet Spot signals on your own computer. You’ll soon find that you now have a safety measure for your stock picks.
View more AbleTrend Sweet Spot signals for swing trading
The Power of AbleTrend T2 Support Levels – the blue Xs
- AbleTrend T2 is AbleSys proprietary indicator. It reveals the market’s own support levels objectively.
- Long time AbleTrend users commented “Never fight with AbleTrend T2”
- When blue Xs emerge and red Xs end then the market trend change formed.
- Because AbleTrend T2 support levels are the true market support levels, you will know if your SSb entries are right or wrong quickly, therefore your risks for the trade can be greatly reduced.
- When you have AbleTrend T2 blue Xs in your chart, you are viewing the market hidden orders in your vision.
- You will be able to take the position less stressfully by knowing where the support levels are.
- Now you have an objective measure for the market trends. Whenever you hear a recommendation from some market gurus, you check it against AbleTrend and you will know how absurd some of the recommendations are. Save a bundle and frustrations when you have AbleTrend in your hands. Best of all you have peace in mind by knowing where support levels for your stock holdings.
Buy on blue sell on red. Imagine how much money can be saved and how big potential profits can be made with less guesswork when you have AbleTrend at your fingertips!
Being able to define the trend-change specifically is incredible, providing the support levels for your pyramid which is more beneficial to gain greater potential profits.
AbleTrend gives one more crucial benefit, that’s risk control. Large red dot is your exit signal.
AbleTrend reflects all the information about the market in the price action. Make rational trading decisions based on the purest, most accurate signal in the world: Price! Using AbleTrend is one of the easiest and most accurate ways to make logical trading decisions, based on the purest market data known: price movements.
When you have the easy to read AbleTrend signals at your fingertips, you don’t need to listen to news and commentaries about so called inside stories. AbleTrend reflects all the information about the market in the price action. Then, nobody can fool you.
Join us for Live Analysis & Education
Join us Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5pm ET (2pm PT)
Ron Carbone -Veteran Trader & Educator at AbleSys will go over the latest AbleTrend trades on the chart: Click here to sign up
You can also view the latest recordings on demand by accessing the webinar archive
Test Drive AbleTrend: 30-day Trial Offer
Comments are closed.