AbleData, 15-min delayed data includes U.S. and foreign stocks, indices, futures, commodities and mutual funds for most exchanges in the world, also all real time data for foreign currency, crypto coins, and Chinese stocks, futures as well.
AbleData covers all major markets including indices, stocks, ETFs, OTCs, mutual funds, commodities and futures (e-mini index futures, currency futures, oil, gasoline, gold, coffee, corn, interest rate futures...), foreign currency (EUR/USD, USD/JPY, gold cash, silver cash...), bonds (2-, 5-, -10 notes), etc. It also covers most markets around the world including the U.S., North and South America, Europe, Asia and Pacific region, Africa etc.
With one flat low price, it will allow users to do broad position or swing trading; guide for weekly or monthly options trading; back testing and virtual paper trading for market strategy studies by AbleTrend signals; AutoScan studies to select which markets to trade etc.
AbleTrend 7.0 real time version users
Position trading, swing trading, weekly or monthly options trading
Back testing trading strategies of AbleTrend signals
Market selections for trading by AutoScan
Stock trading, futures trading, foreign currency trading
Specially powerful for international traders
- The AbleData Module doesn't work with AbleTrend EOD version
- The AbleData Modules (THE DATA) are optional and provided AS IS and under the following conditions: (1) AbleSys does not guarantee the accuracy of THE DATA; and (2) In no event will AbleSys Corporation be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use THE DATA.
- All prices subject to change without further notice.
- All products and services are non-refundable.
- For all monthly or yearly license, it's automatically renewed. You can cancel the monthly or yearly lease of AbleSys products before the license expiration date by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For your protection, verbal cancellation or after the expiration date is not accepted.