Moment of Right or Wrong
AbleTrend defines trend-changes specifically with blue Xs and red Xs. Blue Xs for uptrend and red Xs for downtrends respectively. When you buy at the price close to the blue X that’s a sweet spot for buying (SSb), and you will know whether your entry is right or wrong quickly. Here are today’s MSFT SSb chart and TSLA aggressive SSb on 3/7/23:
The Power of AbleTrend T2 Support Levels – the blue Xs
- AbleTrend T2 is AbleSys proprietary indicator. It reveals the market’s own support levels objectively.
- Long time AbleTrend users commented “Never fight with AbleTrend T2”
- When blue Xs emerge and red Xs end then the market trend change formed.
- Because AbleTrend T2 support levels are the true market support levels, you will know if your SSb entries are right or wrong quickly, therefore your risks for the trade can be greatly reduced.
- When you have AbleTrend T2 blue Xs in your chart, you are viewing the market hidden orders in your vision.
- You will be able to take the position less stressfully by knowing where the support levels are.
View more AbleTrend Sweet Spot signals for swing trading
Buy on blue sell on red. Imagine how much money can be saved and how big potential profits can be made with less guesswork when you have AbleTrend at your fingertips!
Being able to define the trend-change specifically is incredible, providing the support levels for your pyramid which is more beneficial to gain greater potential profits.
AbleTrend gives one more crucial benefit, that’s risk control. Large red dot is your exit signal.
AbleTrend reflects all the information about the market in the price action. Make rational trading decisions based on the purest, most accurate signal in the world: Price!
Using AbleTrend is one of the easiest and most accurate ways to make logical trading decisions, based on the purest market data known: price movements.
When you have the easy to read AbleTrend signals at your fingertips, you don’t need to listen to news and commentaries about so called inside stories.
AbleTrend reflects all the information about the market in the price action. Then, nobody can fool you.
Join us for Live Analysis & Education
Join us Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5pm ET (2pm PT)
Ron Carbone -Veteran Trader & Educator at AbleSys will go over the latest AbleTrend trades on the chart: Click here to sign up
You can also view the latest recordings on demand by accessing the webinar archive
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.